Become a Sustainer
You Can Be a Champion for a CCTC child …
Be A Part of CCTC’s Champion for Kids Sustaining Donors Program!
Make an automatic recurring gift to Children’s Crisis Treatment Center (CCTC). You can choose to give weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Champion for Kids enables you to make a meaningful contribution that is convenient and easy on your wallet.
By becoming a Champion for Kids you can make a significant difference!
As a Champion for Kids you will receive:
- Recognition on our online donor roll on the CCTC website
- Invitations to all CCTC events
- A personalized Thank You from a CCTC kid (letter, photo or piece of artwork)
Helper $240/yr ($5 a week)
As a Helper you can:
- Cover the costs of 1 parent/caregiver workshop
- Support transportation costs for families in care to and from their communities
Mentor $600/yr ($12.50 a week)
As a Mentor you can:
- Furnish/outfit a trauma clinicians office with new therapeutic toys and books
Champion $1,200/yr ($23 a week)
As a Champion you can:
- Pay for field trips and play equipment at our Summer Therapeutic Enrichment Program (STEP) camp.
- Finance the costs of hosting our monthly Parent Advisory Council: Caring Families of CCTC
Hero $5,000/yr ($96 a week)
As a Hero you can:
- Seed the start up of an important new program or initiative
- Finance the expansion of services to a new neighborhood or a new setting in the community